Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: This app automatically adjusts the Wi-Fi function of your smartphone.
Every time the screen is switched on, the app checks whether Wi-Fi networks are close to previous connection hotspots/wifi-modems respectively which are permanently stored in the settings (see wpa_supplicant.conf). If no stored network is found, the Wi-Fi feature is turned off completely, otherwise it remains switched on.
– No power consuming background processes (dissolved by BroadcastReceivers)
– Substantial increase the battery life
– App without frills
– Only rooted devices: Overview over all networks + passwords
– Timer (Disable the app for a certain time)
– Turn Wi-Fi off, when the display is turned off
– Bug Fixes
This app has no advertisements