Waze-GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation v188.8.131.522
Overview: Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic & road info to save time, gas money, and improve daily commuting for all.
Just by driving with Waze open, you’re already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
– Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
– Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
– Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
– Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
– Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
– Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
– Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
– Find the cheapest gas station on your route
– Add information on local places and businesses
– Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
– See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
– One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
– Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven’t driven for a while.
Favorites’ order is now saved in the server! From now on, the order you set for your favorite addresses will no longer reset upon update/upgrade
Favorites order should be kept in all flows – updating client version, re-Installing client version, login /logout flows and when installing a Beta build
Help us test it! Please report any issue you may encounter
Roadside Help Report (aka SOS button) – New alert type! Users can now ask for a general or technical assistance along the route:
￼3D Arrow Icon will be available in the upcoming days! You’ll be able to activate it by typing ##@3d tech code
The default arrow model supports the default blue, green share and yellow taxi skins.
Please note – switching car on map to anything except the arrow will revert to the regular user location.
New “Center on Me” button (refreshed UI)
Localized Parking symbols for Latin American Countries – We are now showing E instead of P symbol
Deeplinks code refactor (no visible changes) – We have refreshed the way the client opens external URLs
You shouldn’t notice anything, but please do report if you see any strange behavior that might be related (crashes when opening the app via push notifications, etc).
Stability & Bug fixes:
Truncated addresses in the left pane menu [BUG-4995] – Fixed
Fixed a case where Waze crashes upon startup
This app has banner advertisements