Universal Copy v1.5.2
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Sometimes you want to copy text from an app and you cannot use the default Android long press?
Universal Copy takes that pain away!
Activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic…
Easy. Simple. Totally free. No ad!
How to use?
– download and install the app
– activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
– go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
– open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
– tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
– click on Copy and you’re done!
Note for Samsung users:
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
Do not hesitate to leave a rating and a review if you like Universal Copy.
For more copy – paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy – The smart clipboard. http://bit.ly/easy-copy
– hotfix for 1.5.1
– fix for latest youtube update: comments can now be copied again
– bug fixes
– we now detect when the accessibility service gets killed, and provide a way to reenable it quickly
– added a Frequently Asked Questions page (FAQ)
– added a widget to control the notification
– “full screen” mode to enable copying the top part of the screen
– shortcut to launch the copy mode (via a third party app to assign it to a button or a gesture)
This app has no advertisements