The Bard’s Tale v1.6.3 APK
The Bard’s Tale play.google.com.BardTale
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
- A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
- More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
- Leaderboards—for accumulated Silver and Experience!
- Achievements—over 50 spread throughout the game!
- Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
- Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
- Includes the original classic game The Bard’s Tale I: Tales of the Unknown! 2 & 3 coming soon!
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation over Wi-Fi requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
What’s in this version: (Updated : Nov 11, 2014)
- Resolves issues with certain devices not saving game state (reinstall may be required). Better implements KitKat immersive mode.
- Fixes problems when resuming failed DLC Download (trilogy). Restores access to optional online services.
- Fixes erroneous gamepad autodetection causing UI to not be accessible in touch mode. Restores support for MOGA Pivot.
- Support KitKat (SD card storage), Android L and Android TV.