Talon for Twitter v3.0.1
Get totally immersed in your Twitter with this gorgeous, function PACKED Twitter customer with a design that actually makes good sense!
Developed with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Includes full screen (clear) layouts, stunning animations and more! Naturally that doesn’t mean earlier variations of android get excluded! The only thing that wasn’t able to be recreated in Android 4.3 and below was the transparent navigation and status bars… … Sorry! It just isn’t really possible
Beautiful, up-to-date designs, designs, and cool animations isn’t the only thing Talon has going for it though! The list of features is massive also, doing everything you might ever really want from a Twitter app right off the bat. Even though it is brand-new, I have actually added each and every single major and small Twitter function that I believe is absolutely important plus a heap that most people would not even believe of. Here is a very comprehensive list of its features:
– Live streaming support
– Support for 2 accounts
– View your timelines (main, discusses, direct messages, links, and pictures)
– Favorite users
– Update your profile photo, banner, area, and user description
– block, follow, and include users to lists
– Attach locations to your tweets
– And the list goes on
– Extremely powerful developer style engine.
– Pick in between either “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
– Select from 3 stunning base themes (light, dark, and pitch black)
– Customized text sizes
– Night mode
– Auto-Refresh alternatives
– Customized notification settings
– And lots of other goodies in there also!
– “Talon Pull” to be constantly listening for tweets/interactions
– Expandable, actionable, and vibrant notification system
– Full app popup
– Full emoji support
– View in-line Twitter and Instagram pictures
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Total landscape and tablet modes
– Advance to brand-new pages in a “windowed” seeing mode
– Never ever leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
– Hiding action bar
– “Do not disturb” mode
– Widget for main timeline
– DashClock Extension
– Google design pull to refresh for quick refreshing
You will never ever go back to your old Twitter client once again!
Enjoy Talon and do not think twice to contact me with questions, demands, or bugs! The very best method would be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page.
Here are two different emoji plugins for you to pick from, select whichever fits you best, install it and never stress about it once again!
– Compose to Storage: Saves photos to your SD card and composes them into the cache.
– Check out from Storage: Made use of when backing up settings.
– Area: Utilized for trends and attaching areas to tweets.
– Network Communication: Certainly have to have the ability to connect with Twitter
– Network State: Utilized so the user can toggle background sync to just over WiFi.
– Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
– Keep Awake: Made use of for background refreshes and waking the screen.
– Vibrate: Used for the notices.
– Jacob Klinker: to numerous things to note! Heaps of concepts, support, and inspiration
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Other open-source libraries and resources used can be discovered under the ‘‘ Get Help’ area in settings.
– Repair favorite user notifications on background refresh
Download Talon for Twitter v3.0.1 APK: