SuperSU 2.46 Final Apk (Google Play)
SuperSU v2.46 Apk Final (Google Play)
Needs: Android 2.1+, Rooted phone
SuperSU Apk is the Superuser access management device of the future.
Attributes consist of :
- Superuser access motivate
- Superuser gain access to logging
- Superuser gain access to notifications
- Per-app alert setup
- Temporary unroot
- Deep procedure detection (no more unknowns).
- Functions in healing (say goodbye to segfaulting).
- Works when Android isn’t effectively started.
- Works with non-standard shell areas.
- Constantly runs in ghost mode.
- Wake on timely.
- Convert to/ system application.
- Complete unroot.
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies.
- Symbol selectable from 5 alternatives + unseen.
- Theme selectable from 4 choices.
Launch from dialer: * # * # 1234 # * # * or * # * # 7873778 # * # * (* # * #SUPERSU # * # *).
KEEP IN MIND: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you have to use single * # as opposed to dual * # * #.
The Pro version furthermore sells :
- OTA survival mode (no assurances).
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error).
- Per-app logging configuration.
- Per-app individual override.
- Grant/deny root to an app for a collection quantity of time.
- PIN security.
- Per-app PIN defense.
- Readjust auto-deny launch procedure.
The conversation as well as assistance thread could be found that on XDA-Developers below:.
This is meant to replace Superuser (if set up), you make use of either one or the other. You could not incorporate them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are for that reason completely ridiculous.
NOTICE: An UNIQUE TREATMENT IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APPLICATION, DO * NOT * JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU * WILL * SHED ROOT.
Superuser gain access to administration goes through a so called “su binary”. There can be only one of these each time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management remedy will certainly no longer run. So if you would like to switch over back: (1) Open up that application, and look for an option for it to install/update/replace the “su binary”. (2) Confirm root-using applications are using the superuser solution you desire. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Intend to help equate SuperSU? View http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/!
Exactly what’s New
- Deal with UID based grants being neglected on reboot.
- Deal with display screen people of some advantage instances (excluding in logs), and protect against these from being failed to remember on reboot.
- Numerous motif alternatives brought in.
- Brought in some basic material theming for L (no backport to 4. x), now default.
- Automatic reboot app if motif altered.
- Immediately reactivate application if language is altered.
- Fixed multilanguage support on L.
Exactly what’s New
- Installer adjustments.
- Fixed some su.d scripts not running as a result of logwrapper bug.
- Deal with native NPE in username resolution.
- Dealt with many binary update issues.
- LD_PRELOAD sanitation.
- Boosted dumpstate work-around.
- Enhanced getting rid of dead per-uid daemonsu.
- Backuptool assistance for Lollipop,/ system/su. d.
- CM12 policy modifications.
- supolicy timing change (Motorola Lollipop).
- rootfs remount concern fixed (HTC).
- Take out even more contending leftover binaries.
- Upgraded language data.
- (C) 2015.
This application has no advertising campaigns.
Download SuperSU Final Apk