Sorcery! 4 com.inkle.sorcery4
An open-world narrative adventure into a cursed Citadel of monsters, traps and magic. Fight weird creatures, cast powerful spells that shape the story, cheat death, and explore everywhere. Begin your journey here, or conclude your adventure from Part 3.
- Explore freely – go where you want through a hand-drawn, 3D world, creating your own unique story
- Totally dynamic storytelling – the story adapts itself around everything you do
- Thousands of choices – all are remembered, from the big to the small, and all will shape your adventure
- 3D buildings populate the landscape with dynamic cutaways as you enter.
- Disguise yourself to infiltrate the Citadel. Characters react differently depending on how you are dressed
- Uncover the secrets of magic – secret spells to discover, and new forms of magic to master
- Multiple endings, and hundreds of secrets – the game is stuffed with secrets and hidden content. Can you enter the vaults? Will you find the grave of the invisible girl?
- Cheat, swindle, deceive, or play with honour – how will you win the trust of the citizens of Mampang? Remember, every choice matters…
- New enemies, including mutants, guards, merchants and the undead – each with their own strengths and weaknesses
- Adapted from the best-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson
- Swindlestones is back! The game of bluff and deceit is back, with the toughest opponents yet – the Gambling Monks of Effe
- Seven Gods, all with different quirks and powers
- Start your adventure here, or load your character and all your choices from Part 3
- New music from “80 Days” composer Laurence Chapman
The Crown of Kings has been stolen by the Archmage, and he intends to use it to decimate the Old World. You have been sent, alone, to break into the Citadel of Mampang and get it back. Armed with only a sword, a book of spells, and your wits, you must journey through the mountains, into the Fortress, and locate the Archmage himself. If you are discovered, it will mean certain death – but sometimes even death can be overcome…
From the creators of TIME’s Game of the Year 2014, “80 Days”, comes the final instalment in the acclaimed Sorcery! series. An interactive story with thousands of choices, all remembered, with no two adventures the same. Part 4 can be played on its own as a complete adventure, or players can load games from Part 3 to continue the narrative where they left off.
Adapted and expanded from the million-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux) and co-creator of Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone).
What’s in this version : (Updated : 20 October 2016)
• Fixed a bug that could reset some story events
• Fixed a bug that could lose story progress
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash at startup