Snap Camera HDR v4.6.2
A Quickly HDR camera experience with regular updates and new functions added all the time.
Now with optional Android 4.4 style interface
Snap Cam lets you take photos and record video with a single click, no chaotic preview screen, just the two buttons you actually need.
Snap Electronic camera’s interface is based upon the cam consisted of in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many extra functions.
If you wish to test this camera before buying, kindly set up the trial variation.
The trial variation has all the functions of the paid app but will only begin promptly in Aircraft mode.
Snap Video camera has an easy, powerful interface including:
\* Touch to concentrate
\* Pinch to zoom
\* Swipe to examine
\* Long press to adjust picture settings with the picture controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
\* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
\* Silent Shutter
\* Burst Mode
\* Self Timer
\* Steady Shot
\* Panorama mode
\* Flash mode
\* Grid lines
\* Quick photo mode
\* Added Settings
The additional settings menu provides you access to many extra settings.
\* Picture and Video Size
\* Scene mode
\* Self Timer delay
\* Burst Mode settings
\* Time Lapse
\* Still and Video Focus Modes
\* JPEG Quality
\* Scene Detection
\* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
\* Audio Settings
The image editor lets you:
\* Enhance Particulars
\* Enhance Contrast (Atmosphere)
\* Include color impacts
\* Include a border
\* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
\* Include image results
\* Pie chart Modification
– You can see what impacts will certainly be used and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Develop panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Quickly picture mode instantly records images at the preview resolution.
– Capture still snapshots throughout video recording (if supported)
– Make use of the volume buttons to concentrate and take an image or zoom
– Car torch mode for low light video recording
– Utilize the sophisticated video settings to record video in resolutions not enabled by other video cameras. For instance, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
– Steady shot mode only takes a photo when the cam is entirely still
High Dynamic Array (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take images of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes 2 photos at various direct exposures and integrates them to make one HDR picture. By default the app will certainly conserve the original direct exposures and open an HDR editor however this habits can be altered from the settings menu.
Smart Focus for lg g2 and metering area in personalized settings
Download Snap Camera HDR v4.6.2 APK:MIRROR LINK