Snap Camera HDR v4.6.0
A Fast HDR video camera experience with routine updates and new functions included all the time.
Now with optional Android 4.4 design interface
Snap Electronic camera lets you take photos and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, simply the two buttons you truly require.
Snap Camera’s interface is based on the cam consisted of in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with lots of additional functions.
If you wish to check this cam before buying, please install the trial variation.
The trial variation has all the functions of the paid app but will only begin quickly in Plane mode.
Snap Camera has a basic, powerful interface including:
\* Touch to focus
\* Pinch to zoom
\* Swipe to examine
\* Long press to adjust image settings with the picture controller.
The picture controller includes settings for:
\* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
\* Silent Shutter
\* Burst Mode
\* Self Timer
\* Stable Shot
\* Panorama mode
\* Flash mode
\* Grid lines
\* Fast photo mode
\* Extra Settings
The added settings menu provides you access to lots of extra settings.
\* Photo and Video Size
\* Scene mode
\* Self Timer delay
\* Burst Mode settings
\* Time Lapse
\* Still and Video Focus Modes
\* JPEG Quality
\* Scene Detection
\* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
\* Audio Settings
The image editor lets you:
\* Enhance Details
\* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
\* Add color results
\* Include a border
\* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
\* Include image results
\* Histogram Adjustment
– You can see exactly what effects will certainly be applied and reverse an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Produce panoramas by picking the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Quick image mode quickly captures wedding photos at the preview resolution.
– Capture still photos during video recording (if supported)
– Use the volume buttons to focus and take a photo or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– Utilize the innovative video settings to tape video in resolutions not allowed by other video cameras. As an example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
– Steady shot mode only takes a picture when the cam is totally still
High Dynamic Variety (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take images of scenes with really dark and extremely light areas. The app takes 2 photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR wedding photo. By default the app will certainly conserve the initial exposures and open an HDR editor but this behavior can be altered from the settings menu.
16×× 9 cropping
Show picture sizes with Mpix and element ratio
Updated storage location dialog
Added button for private shop on external card to area dialog
Include alternative to use mediastore for 4.4.2 gadgets
Better mistake reporting if saving a picture fails
Download Snap Cam HDR v4.6.0 APK:MIRROR LINK