Smart NFC Pro v1.7
Smart NFC Pro v1.7
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Smart NFC – The fully loaded, easiest and best NFC app to automate tasks using NFC.
Smart NFC has the simplest, easiest and coolest UI and UX that makes all NFC related tasks super easy; be it simple NFC detection, reading and writing NFC tags or automation of your daily tasks or be it advertising and promoting your product using NFC. Smart NFC does it all.
You can also automate your everyday tasks using Smart NFC app and NFC tags.Opening a URL at a tap of phone, changing phone settings as soon as you keep the phone on desk (which had a tags ticked to it), open an app, create tasks, Wi-Fi network management and every other task you perform can be automated using the Smart NFC app.
e.g.: If you have to change your phone setting (volume/Wi-Fi/location/mail etc) as soon as you reach office or work desk or sit in the car, you can easily automate it by using Smart NFC app. In 2-3 simple and easy steps Smart NFC app programs the NFC tag, which you can stick on the desk and it’s done. Now instead of changing the phone setting every day, now the phone does that for you automatically as soon as you keep you phone on the desk. And don’t worry, you can always change the function of (or re-program) the NFC tag whenever, you need it, and even tell a tag to never re-program itself.With NFC possibilities in automation, user engagement and many other domains, are unlimited. Let your imagination fly.
Below are the pre-set key features that are in-built in the app:
– Detect NFC on the smartphone
– Read it, Write it, Program it, Scan or retag NFC tags.
– Quickly detects if a phone has NFC or not. Does my phone have NFC?
– Detects if NFC is enabled or disabled.
– ‘Save’ feature to enables you to record actionable information upon tapping the NFC tag
– Display/send information.
– Link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
– Send email
– Save a contact
– Save phone number
– Display predefined text message
– Display an address or location
– ‘Save’ to record data on NFC tags
– ‘Adding utility’ to automate for your phone settings and make your life simpler
– Activate, deactivate and toggle your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, car mode
– Automate sound profile: silent/vibrate/normal
– Automate display settings
– Change volume settings (media, alarm, notification, ring volume)
– Launch an app from the phone
– One tap access to camera, music player, flashlight
What is NFC?
NFC stands for ‘near field communication’. Most smartphones now have in-built NFC hardware i.e. are NFC enabled. NFC technology and its use is growing leaps and bounds every day as an NFC-enabled smartphone can do wonders with just a tap on NFC tags or any things that carry a tag like, smart posters or smart visiting cards or even for payments.
NFC technology is now being widely used in the world over in offices, hospitals, colleges and real estate business to automate their business processes.With small (less than the size of door knob) NFC tags, businesses can engage, attract, advertise and retain their customers. For example, a newly launched e-commerce grocery company can provide an NFC tags to their select customers to directly place the order for a
select an item and thus helping the company to increase sales and grow its business.
Fixed bug/crash for location feature. UI improvements
This app has no advertisements