Shuttle+ Music Player v1.6.0-beta5 [Paid]
Overview: Shuttle+ Music Player is a simple, lightweight and powerful music player for Android. Featuring a built-in equalizer, lyrics, folder browsing, sleep timer, gapless playback, artwork downloading and a clean, fresh Google Now style interface, Shuttle is the music player of choice for your Android device.
Shuttle+ includes folder browsing, tag editing, Chromecast support and additional themes not available in the free version.
**Note: Due to changes in Kitkat, tag editing is no longer possible for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4+**
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest changes, and for beta testing opportunities.
– Folder browsing
– Folder whitelist
– Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag ‘n drop
– Blacklist individual songs
– Enqueue songs to play next
– Sleep timer
– Chromecast support
– Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
– Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
– Jelly Bean notification controls
– Kitkat lockscreen controls
– Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
– Optimised layout for phones and tablets
– Highly customizable widgets
– Headset button controls
– Album & artist artwork downloading
– Optional ‘Google Now’ style cards UI
– Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
– Loads of holo style dark and light themes
– Tag editing (no longer available for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
– Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
– Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics
– Voice search & Google Now voice command support
– 6 band equalizer with bass boost & DSP manager support
– Fresh, modern & relevant Holo style cards UI throughout the app
– Car mode
– Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Note that these updates aren’t very significant – I’ve just had a little bit of time lately between doing other things to try and address the most common crashes. I have not had a chance to fix some of the outstanding issues being mentioned here. I’m not ignoring these problems, I’m just focusing on the things which affect the most users for now (and other things if they’re simple to fix).
– Fixed a bunch of crashes related to sorting lists
– Fixed a crash when creating playlists
– Fixed a crash when setting custom artwork for songs with single quotes in the name
– Fixed an issue where ChromeCast image didn’t change when track changed.
This app has no advertisements