Shuttle+ Music Player v1.5.13-beta8
Overview: Shuttle+ Music Player is a simple, lightweight and powerful music player for Android. Featuring a built-in equalizer, lyrics, folder browsing, sleep timer, gapless playback, artwork downloading and a clean, fresh Google Now style interface, Shuttle is the music player of choice for your Android device.
Shuttle+ includes folder browsing, tag editing, Chromecast support and additional themes not available in the free version.
**Note: Due to changes in Kitkat, tag editing is no longer possible for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4+**
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest changes, and for beta testing opportunities.
– Folder browsing
– Folder whitelist
– Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag ‘n drop
– Blacklist individual songs
– Enqueue songs to play next
– Sleep timer
– Chromecast support
– Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
– Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
– Jelly Bean notification controls
– Kitkat lockscreen controls
– Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
– Optimised layout for phones and tablets
– Highly customizable widgets
– Headset button controls
– Album & artist artwork downloading
– Optional ‘Google Now’ style cards UI
– Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
– Loads of holo style dark and light themes
– Tag editing (no longer available for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
– Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
– Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics
– Voice search & Google Now voice command support
– 6 band equalizer with bass boost & DSP manager support
– Fresh, modern & relevant Holo style cards UI throughout the app
– Car mode
– Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
– Behind the scenes changes to navigation. Hopefully it feels a bit smoother navigating between the main screen and the artist/album/playlist/genre detail screens.
– Fixed an issue where lockscreen artwork wouldn’t display (should fix issues with Jack’s music widget as well)
– Fixed issue where notification didn’t display placeholders (so if there was no artwork, it displayed the previous artwork)
– Minor Search UI fixes. Removed the action bar title, and for albums, show the album name on the first line and artist on the second.
– Fixed ‘crop artwork’ option.
– Fixed and issue where artwork settings couldn’t be unchecked.
This app has no advertisements