Samsung Video Library
27 June 2017
7.0 and up
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by – Title / Time
□ Support pinch to zoom
– Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content(You can download Video Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
– Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube …
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** – ‘Private’ functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
– Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
- [Supported devices]
Galaxy S8, S8+, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Active, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy A3, A5, A7(2016), Galaxy J7 Pop (2017), Galaxy J3 Pop (2017), Galaxy XCover4, Galaxy Tab S3, Galaxy Tab S2, S2 Refresh
* We stop supporting download service of Samsung Video Library application on M OS devices. If you want to continue to use our application, please upgrade your device to N OS and then download new apk, 1.3.25 version.
Download & Instructions