Root Explorer (File Manager) play.google.com.rootexplorer
Features include SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5.
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can’t help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 11,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We’ll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
What’s in this version : (Updated : 21 October 2016)
- Version 4.0.4
• Fixed recurring storage permission dialog problem
• Click on path in title bar to add full path to clipboard
• Fixed intermittent crash when opening text files from “Open with” screen
• Added Nougat-specific user ids in Change Owner drop down lists
• Fixed problem copying from cloud to external SD card in CM13
• Support for Magisk v6 and PHH Superuser
• Support for Android 7.0 (Nougat)
• Material Design UI