Riptide GP2 by Vector Unit v1.2.3
Riptide GP™2 kicks everything into overdrive, with intense online multi-player races, upgradeable hydro jets and riders, improved graphics, an all-new career mode, and a whole new stunt system with dozens of new tricks!
Featuring rocket-powered hydro jets racing around futuristic tracks across a dynamic and interactive water surface, Riptide GP2 delivers a fast, fun, and visually stunning racing experience.
From Vector Unit, developers of acclaimed racing games Riptide GP, Beach Buggy Blitz, Shine Runner, and Hydro Thunder Hurricane!
* ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER
* Show off your skills and your custom-tuned hydro jet in 4-way online battles with friends and players around the world!
* CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
* Race against your friends’ best times in the exciting VR Challenge mode.
* ALL NEW CAREER MODE
* Play through Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events to earn XP and cash that can be used to upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider’s performance.
* ALL NEW WATERCRAFT
* Collect 9 powerful new hydro jets, and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
* ALL NEW STUNT SYSTEM
* Unlock and master 25 outrageous new stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
* GAME THE WAY YOU WANT
* Seamlessly supports multiple control configurations for tilt, touch-screen, and gamepad play.
* GOOGLE PLAY GAME SERVICES
* Race online, earn achievements and keep your game synced to the cloud with your Google account.
* CUTTING EDGE TECH
* Powered by the all-new Vector Engine 4, Riptide GP2 builds on the original game’s stunning visuals, with extra-detailed HD graphics!
* Ready for Android 5.0 “Lollipop”
* Fixed potential crash on some x86 devices
* Fixed crash when using game controller on Android L
* Cloud saving format updated! If you have problems recovering cloud save, contact [email protected]
* New “All Star” extra-challenging race series added
1. Download & Install APK.
2. Extract and Copy “com.vectorunit.red” folder to “sdcard/Android/obb/”
3. Launch the game & have fun!