PipDroid for UCCW (Paid) Apk v1.0
PipDroid for UCCW (Paid) Apk: New app released, PipDroid for UCCW (Paid) apk is now available for Download. Riding on the coattail of the announcement of Fallout 4, PipDroid is based after the PipBoy 3000 used in the world’s most critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic RPG series Fallout. This version has been streamlined and overhauled for simplicity and presentability on any Android smartphone or tablet. In the days of theming past, one would have had to individually place each part of the theme, then customize your applications list in an inefficient, tedious process. Some say that you even had to allow special permissions to the application just to install it. That is no more. Welcome PipDroid into its 2015 overhaul and re-release.
- Name: PipDroid for UCCW (Paid)
- Developed by: Turner Davis
- Category: Personalization
- Version: 1.0
- Released: June 26, 2015
- Size: 6.2M
- Requirements: 4.0 and up
- Download all the required applications
– Nova Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher
– UCCW: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget
- Launch Nova Launcher and set the Desktop Grid to 7×5, as well as disabling the Dock and Notification Tray.
- Launch PipDroid and choose the color to install.
- Press and hold on your home screen and select Widgets.
- Add any size UCCW widget.
- From the UCCW menu select PipDroid Color.
- Resize the UCCW widget to fit at the bottom of your screen.
Download the app from the below given link and enjoy.
(Visited 39 times, 23 visits today)