Override DNS a DNS changer v5.1.2 Apk
Requirements: 4.3 and up
Overview: The app is a DNS changer for mobile and Wi-Fi networks which works from Android version 4.3 (Jelly Bean).
As a matter of first importance a few contemplations before going on:
• the application is currently working with Lollipop
• the application needs an established gadget
• on the off chance that you discover something which appears to be broken, please get in touch with us ( [email protected] ) before posting a negative criticism. We can alter things, truly we do!
• in the event that you are in Indonesia, the application couldn’t work for versatile associations (Wi-Fi and the bearer 3 Hutchinson Indonesia appears to be Ok).
I’m attempting to sidestep the DNS commandeering the transporters perform. You could attempt the application and, inside 15 minutes, requests a repayment straightforwardly in the Play Store. Send me an email to [email protected] to be advised when I discover an answer.
The application was destined to change DNS on KitKat, yet from form 3.0.0 it has been ported to Android 5.0 Lollipop (see underneath) and from rendition 1.3.0 it has been backported to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean MR2.
The Lollipop circumstance
The application works, yet there are some harsh edges I’m dealing with (for the most part identified with various associations: VPN, hotspot and so forth.) and irregular and custom SELinux approaches made by OEMs.
The thing is that Lollipop changed the way name determination is overseen in Android, so the KitKat way is not working any longer.
On the off chance that you purchase the application and it doesn’t work, please reach me: in the beta channel I’ve a working apk which I’m going to discharge soon!
With this product you can
• Bypass web restriction when based upon DNS blocking.
• Overcome an Android confinement: there’s no framework setting to change portable DNS.
• Speed up web association. You can discover numerous articles on the web which demonstrate different benchmarks of Domain Name Servers exhibitions and how they influence your route (your mileage may shift).
• Keep in a state of harmony versatile and Wi-Fi DNS truth be told from v1.2.0 the application can deal with Wi-Fi associations, as well.
• Automatic DNS change when a versatile association gets initiated (can be debilitated).
• Automatic DNS change when a Wi-Fi association gets enacted (can be impaired).
• Automatic DNS change when an ethernet association gets enacted (can be debilitated).
• Wi-Fi channel taking into account SSID, so you can consequently apply DNS just to specific associations (can be impaired).
• Custom DNS values.
• Almost zero memory and CPU utilization, since it’s not an administration.
• Notifications let you realize that the application is working (can be crippled).
• Automatic DNS flush without need to restart the gadget.
• DashClock mix, to watch out for the DNS being used.
• It comes prepacked with the most well-known DNS administrations.
• Simple and clean interface, Holo styled.
• Ad free.
• Works on Lollipop, KitKat and Jelly Bean.
• does not completely bolster numerous dynamic associations (i.e. tying or Wi-Fi AP): you can avoid one system gadget from the propelled settings
• level design is still terrible.
• motivated by setDNS
+ Make everything speedier
+ New element: the application can utilize DNS servers listening on substitute ports (ur0011)
+ New element: the application can now be actuated as a Device Administrator (ur0020)
+ New component: auto clear warning (ur0031)
+ New component: custom warning need (ur0032)
+ iptables fix for Umi Touch
This application has no promotions.
Google Play Link: