Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath v1.0.4
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath is an action-adventure video game developed by Oddworld Inhabitants and published by Electronic Arts for the Microsoft Xbox. Music for the game was written by composer Michael Bross. It was released on January 25, 2005. A version for the PlayStation 2 was planned, but cancelled.
The game details the adventures of Stranger, a fearsome bounty hunter. Throughout the game, Stranger pursues and captures outlaws in order to collect bounties. The goal is to ultimately earn enough moolah (in-game money) to pay for a mysterious life-saving operation. One of the most notable features is the “live ammunition” system, which is ammunition made of living creatures like fictional insects and small mammals, each with different uses and effects against enemies
** PLEASE NOTE: Requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Nvidia Tegra 3, ARM Mali 400-MP, PowerVR SGX 543MP, Intel HD Graphics or Vivante GC1000 GPU. Runs at variable resolution based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.
“A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we’ve seen before” – Game Informer
“A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience” – IGN
TouchArcade 5/5 Stars “every bit as awesome now on a mobile device”
148apps Editor’s Choice 4.5/5 Stars “it’s a console-quality adventure”
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & re-size individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Complete “twin-stick” HID gamepad support, including specific control setups for Shield, Moga (HID), XBOX 360, PS3/PS4, and many more
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today’s mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
– Support even more gamepads.
– Resolves various device issues
– Resolve Adreno driver issue causing hangs on some versions of Nexus 5/6/7, Galaxy S4/S5, MTC One M7/8 and other devices.
– Add app exit button on main menu
– Improve sharpness of graphics
– Add camera distance setting allowing to be closer to Stranger in 3rd person view
– Add support for some Adreno 22x devices such as US Galaxy S3.
– Support even more gamepads.
– Fix some general bugs.
– Fix game showing blank backgroundon some devices
– Performance enhancements.
1. Download & Install APK.
2. Extract and Copy “com.oddworld.Stranger” folder to “sdcard/Android/obb/”
3. Launch the game & have fun!