Neuroshima Hex play.google.com.bdc.nh
Neuroshima Hex is a fast paced, tactical board game where up to 4 players (human or AI) lead their troops to victory. Every player controls one of the four armies struggling for influence and survival in the world destroyed in a 30 years long war. March with the machines of Moloch, leading its army towards setting the new world order.
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- We’ve fixed a few glitches so you can enjoy the game without any disturbances.