My Alarm Clock v2.6
My Alarm Clock turns your android device into an alarm clock that sings your favourite tunes, a bedside clock with gorgeous themes and current weather information, and a sleep timer that lulls you to sleep at night!
Setting up an alarm is usually a very simple task that could be done by all user categories, but My Alarm Clock promises to push everything to a whole new level.
The application was developed to focus solely on the alarm utility, so there are no other built-in tools beside a very basic stopwatch.
My Alarm Clock relies on a rather dull GUI, but it perfectly brings all its features in the spotlight and thus allows users set up a new alarm with minimum effort.
You are of course prompted to input the alarm time and date, but also to write down a message that should be displayed together with the alarm.
There are a few settings to play with too, including a sound configuration utility giving you the option to enable a sound file that shall be played when the alarm is launched.
If you find any of the aforementioned utilities difficult to use, don’t worry, because My Alarm Clock comes with a help manual as well, providing a decent amount of information to its users.
All things considered, My Alarm Clock is clearly just a basic utility supposed to help you set alarms and nothing more. It lacks too many important features and can’t schedule any action to be performed together with the alarm. On the other, it runs on very low resources and works fine regardless of the installed Windows version.
– Alarm Clock: wake up to your favorite music
– Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
– Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
– Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
– Sleep Timer: fall asleep to relaxing tunes or white noise
– Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
– Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
– Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
– Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
– Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
– Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
– Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, clock, sleep timer, sleep, wake up, my alarm clock, alarmclock, clocks, alarms, snooze, weather, widgets
– Performance and stability improvements