Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator)
27 June 2017
4.4 and up
* Careful if you have Clean Master. It is known to delete essential data to this app as well as game saves.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
* Features may be incomplete
I’m releasing this beta version in its current state because other developers are copying the code and adding in-app purchases and ads and sticking up as is.
I have been the main contributor for this front-end for the last year or so. The original source code can be found here:
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
For support, please go to either: www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
This app is completely free, in app purchases are for optional donations.
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Update to latest GLideN64
Fix Audio latency on some devices
Fix bug with zoom option
Fix bug when opening games from external apps
Hopefully fix screen flickering with Samsung devices
App notification now has option to exit game
Fix issue when resuming app from notification could result in a black screen
Update to the latest core, which includes fixes for games locking up (Perfect dark, top gear rally 2)
Small GLideN64 performance improvements
Download & Instructions