Mixer Create beta
29 June 2017
5.0 and up
BETA MIXER CREATE APP AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software licence terms that accompany the beta Mixer Create app.
MICROSOFT SERVICES AGREEMENT. Use of this app requires you to sign-in with your Microsoft account. You acknowledge that you have agreed to the Microsoft Services Agreement https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/servicesagreement. The Microsoft Services Agreement applies to your use of this app.
MIXER TERMS OF SERVICE. Use of this app requires you to sign-in with your Mixer account. You acknowledge that you have agreed to the Mixer Terms of Service (available at https://mixer.com/about/tos). The Mixer Terms of Service applies to your use of this app.
FEEDBACK. If you give Microsoft feedback about the beta Mixer Create app, you give us, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialise your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any part of our software or services that include your feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a licence that would require us to licence our software or documentation to third-parties because we include your feedback in these materials. These feedback rights survive this agreement.
PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. The beta Mixer Create app provides you with pre-release versions of features/functionality that we may include in the Mixer Create app. The pre-release features/functionality of the beta Mixer Create app may not work properly or as well as similar features/functionality in the commercial version of this app. We may change any part of this app for the commercial version. Or we may not release a commercial version.
- • Supporting 21 languages
• Enabled more chat features in game broadcast
• Added search capability in viewer list
• Categorized viewers list by role
• Display new chat count in game broadcast chat head
• Chat moderation during game broadcast
• Show broadcasting icon over chat head while game broadcasting
• Setting to pause live game broadcast when user navigates to chat screen
• Bug fixes
• Sometimes a broadcast might display “Something went wrong”. Retrying should fix this issue
Download & Instructions