MeteoGroup WeatherPro Premium v3.5.1
WeatherPro for Android features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million cities and 800,000 points of interest worldwide. Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life!
“WeatherPro answers the question – what’s the best Android Weather app?” Brighthub
This five star, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
* 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
* View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
* Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
* Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
* Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
* Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
* Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
* Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
* Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth
* NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
* Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
* Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
* Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
* And more…
Bugfix: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini crash