Marine Aquarium 3.3 PRO v3.3.8 [Paid]Marine Aquarium 3.3 PRO v3.3.8 [Paid]
Overview: “Marine Aquarium,” the world’s top-selling tropical fish aquarium on Macintosh and Windows is now ported to Android devices for an equally realistic Live Wallpaper experience!
You’re in for a treat:
– Photo realistic. Millions of people agree the award-winning Marine Aquarium is simply the best.
– Genuine hyper-realistic 3D rendered fish, together with A.I.
– Over two dozen of the most popular tropical fish are masterfully crafted and available to choose from.
– Featuring a Zebra Moray Eel and everyone’s favorite, an adorable starfish.
– Turn on the hand-sculpted crystal display and pick from your choice of analog clock, digital clock, and calendar.
– Relaxing aerated bubbles with sound can be added with the flick of a switch.
– Set panning speed to enjoy the entire vista of your fish tank.
NEW HIDDEN FEATURE:
Tap and Hold to reveal the Wire Frame structure and see how the magic is created.
– Tap anywhere to access new settings screen.
– Slide or Pinch to view the whole tank.
– Set the Marine Aquarium as your Android’s Daydream (Marine Aquarium can be set to automatically start when charging).
– The free version offers 100% of the features with no Ads. Hard to believe? Download it now to make sure you are 100% satisfied that Marine Aquarium does everything you expect.
– After several days we’ll gently remind you that real humans made this, and for just $ 3.01 we will use this money to continue our work.
– Why three dollars and one penny you ask? We feel that our product is a little better than everything else out there. We hope you agree.
– Google’s Android 5.0 (and higher) Daydream bug may cause apps to display a blank screen after auto-lock engages.
Current version 3.3
Requires Android 4.0 and up.
In-app products Upgrade to Paid version.
NEW FEATURES (version 3.3)
-NEW HIDDEN FEATURE: Tap and Hold to reveal the Wire Frame structure and see how the magic is created.
-Tap anywhere to access new settings screen.
-Slide or Pinch to view the whole tank.
-Set the Marine Aquarium as your Android’s Daydream (Marine Aquarium automatically starts when charging).
This app has no advertisements