Lucky Patcher 5.4.7 Apk
Requirements: 2.0+ ROOT
Overview: You can use this patcher to break some apps’ Android Market License Verification or other Verifications
To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
– Add Xposed module to Lucky Patcher for apply patches to Android and support InApp and LVL emulations;
– Add settings for Xposed module;
– Disable “Support patch for InApp and LVL emulations” for rebuild services.jar on sdcard;
– Disable auto turn off InApp Google Service if InApp emulation turn on;
– Add algorithm for patch services.odex.xz (30Mb free space in /system needed);
– Update translations;
– Update custom patches;
– Minor bugs fixed.