Kingdom Come – Puzzle Quest
Kingdom Come - Puzzle Quest l Version: 1.2.5 | Size: 13.18MB Developers: Beantown Game Shop LLC | Language: English
In an epic battle of Good vs Evil, choose a Hero from the fellowship to embark upon a treacherous journey. Resurrect the former glory of your Kingdom by battling hordes of ungodly beasts unleashed by Hades himself. Play as Macarius the courageous warrior, Exodus the wise wizard and Elena the agile archer.
Kingdom come combines the fun elements of turn-based RPG and a match-three battle system to bring you an unforgettable and unique experience. There are 200 plus levels to be conquered and played. As you progress through each game level your characters evolve by attaining different attributes (damage, hit points etc.). Use a combination of different pegs to unlock special abilities that deal massive damage. There are special pegs to be discovered as well that give you a chance to unleash the wrath of your characters inflicting heavy blows to the enemy.
Earn coins to unlock skins that enhance your characters attributes, you can also purchase power ups before a battle begins to turn the ensuing fight in your favor. Unlock special skins by purchasing gems in the store that enhance not only the aesthetics but also the damage and hit points of your character significantly.
Kingdom Come is bound to make you fall in love with the genre ! Plus it is completely Ad free !!
– Aesthetically vibrant visuals
– Story driven world for a unique experience
– Best of both worlds turn based RPG and match-three battle system
– Kingdom Come gives the player the ability to do an Invalid move, giving you more control and adding more to the depth !
– Intuitive game play that is fun and immersive
– A multitude of achievements to unlock
– 200 plus levels of sheer entertainment
– Clean UI for more enhanced user experience
– Loads of coins to collect and upgrades to purchase
More updates and unlockables coming soon..!
– Android Tapp: “Kingdom Come infuses addictive match three gaming in a unique turn-based strategy adventure”. 4.8 / 5