Turn your phone to the second monitor for Mac or PC! From the developer of IM+
Add the second monitor to your Mac or PC! iDisplay is designed to increase your productivity by maximizing the viewable area on your main monitor.
Ideal for multi-taskers who want to increase their efficiency, iDisplay expands the viewable area of a user’s main monitor by moving other needed programs such as IM, Twitter and news gadgets to an external display using their Android tablet or mobile device. This frees up your main monitor to only display programs for which more view space is needed.
- Extend the display – spread the desktop over both displays and drag items between the two screens as per your convenience.
- Zoom option: choose your own ratio of Android virtual display to speed up the image reflection of your desktop.
- Works in portrait or landscape device orientations.
In order to use iDisplay please download the free desktop part to your computer (PC or Mac) from www.shapeservices.com/idisplay
iDisplay Desktop for Mac allows simultaneous connection of multiple devices.
- Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later or Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (except Starter edition).
- Non-Intel Macs are not supported.
- Version 4.0.3:
– Support for arm64-based Android devices
– Support Android 5.0-7.1
– Support for x86-based Android devices
– Updated UI
– Option “Start application” which allows to start an application directly on iDisplay
– Option to move windows to iDisplay with one tap with “Show windows” feature
– Sound transferring support;
– Correct displaying of the main screen proportions.
– Scroll with 2 fingers