Helium Premium – App Sync and Backup v184.108.40.206 APK
Helium Premium – App Sync and Backupplay.google.com.koushikdutta.backup
Carbon does NOT require root. All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications.
Carbon lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.
- Install Carbon on Android
- Root user? You’re done!
- Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
- Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
- Connect Android to computer.
- You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
- Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore
- Google Drive
What’s in this version : (Updated : Oct 18, 2013)
- Crash fixes for Android Lollipop! If you’re running the Android Lollipop preview, please make sure you are on the latest version released on October 16th!
- Lollipop, lollipop
- Oh lolli, lolli, lolli, lollipop, lollipop
- Call my baby lollipop, tell you why
- His kiss is sweeter than an apple pie
- And when he does his shaky rockin’ dance
- Man, I haven’t got a chance