Heart Sounds v1.5
Heart Sounds v1.5
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: “Cure Sometimes, Treat Often, Comfort Always”
“Cure Sometimes, Treat Often, Comfort Always”
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool. “Medical Doctor” has “Heart Sounds”, plus much more: https://market.android.com/details?id=a … icalDoctor
Heart Sounds for Android is a heart & lung sounds reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field. It has information about murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, and rales in an easy-to-use application. The high-quality sounds contained within the application are looped to allow you to listen for days! When you put your headphones on, the sounds come to life (as if you had a stethoscope in your ears)! Do you think you know what you’re listening to? Test your knowledge with the quiz! Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/MDandroid
This app is optimized for Android phones and tablets. It runs great with Honeycomb and the Xoom tablet.
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool. “Medical Doctor” has heart/lung sounds, plus much more!
– Playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
– Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
– Vesicular, bronchovesicular, bronchial, and tracheal lung sounds
– Rhonchi, coarse and fine rales, wheezing
– Normal heart sounds: split S2, innocent murmur, venous hum
– Systolic heart sounds: late/early aortic stenosis, mitral valve prolapse, mitral regurgitation, pulmonary stenosis, ventricular septal defect, atrial septal defect
– Diastolic heart sounds: aortic regurgitation, mitral stenosis
– Rubs/Gallops/Other – friction rub, s3, s4, patent ductus arteriosis
– Cardiac Cycle diagram to better visualize the sounds
– Test your knowledge with the new heart/lung sounds quiz!
– Optimized for Honeycomb and the Xoom tablet