Handy GPS v16.8 Apk
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: The perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. Seek, find, record and return home with Handy GPS.
The ideal buddy for your next open air experience. Look for, discover, record and return home with Handy GPS.
This application is a genuine route instrument intended for outside games like trekking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its easy to utilize and works even in the remotest back nation since it needn’t bother with system network. It permits you to work in UTM or lat/lon organizes so you can utilize it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be seen later in Google Earth.
* Shows your present area in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your pace, heading of travel, and aggregate separation went in either metric or magnificent/US units.
* Can store your present area as a waypoint, and can store a tack log to show where you’ve been.
* Waypoints and track logs can be foreign made from and sent out to Google Earth KML and GPX records.
* Allows manual section of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can direct you to a waypoint with the “Goto” screen utilizing genuine or compass course.
* Optional discernable vicinity alert on goto page.
* Has an attractive compass page (on gadgets with mag sensors as it were).
* Computes the neighborhood attractive declination at startup utilizing the IGRF-12 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can show either a basic guide of your present area and the put away waypoints, or a Google Map if an information association is accessible.
* Supports the overall WGS84 datum alongside the Australian datums and guide networks AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can likewise utilize WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite areas and sign qualities graphically.
* Can show basic 6 or 8 digit network refs, or MGRS framework refs.
* Waypoint-to-waypoint separation and heading.
* Has online help pages.
* Thoroughly tried by the designer on bushwalks.
Additional elements accessible just in this paid rendition:
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track log focuses. (The free form is restricted to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog focuses)
* An email or SMS containing an interactive connection demonstrating your area can be sent to a companion.
* Common datums, for example, NAD83 (US), OSGB36 (UK), NZTM2000 (NZ), SAD69 (South America) and ED50 (Europe) can be chosen from the custom datum page, or you can arrange your own particular datum by determining its ellipsoid and movement parameters.
* UK framework refs with two letter prefixes can be appeared if OSGB custom datum chose.
* A height profile of your course can be appeared.
* Can normal GPS areas after some time to give a more precise result.
* Can take photographs, which are alternatively geotagged, straightforwardly from the application.
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Turn on/off spotlight from inside application.
* Export waypoints to a CSV record in UTM or Lat/Lon arranges.
* Create another waypoint by anticipating a current one utilizing an entered separation and bearing.
* Can download tiles from different guide tile servers, for use as logged off maps.
* Now comes complete with an Android Wear adaptation for use on your Android Wear smartwatch. (This has the same usefulness as was in the HandyGPSWear application).
Consents required: (1) GPS – to decide your area, (2) Network access – for access to Google Map and OSM tiles, (3) SD card access – to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics, (5) Prevent telephone from dozing so nearness caution works, (6) Control electric lamp, to permit the spotlight to be turned on/off from inside the application, and (7) System settings, to permit the Android Wear application to control the watch screen shine.
Disclaimer: You utilize this application at your own particular danger. The engineer acknowledges no obligation regarding you getting lost as an aftereffect of utilizing this application. Batteries in cell phones can go level. An other force source is prescribed for expanded climbs.
Note that this application is likewise now accessible for iPhone and Windows Phone 8. If it’s not too much trouble see the particular application stores for points of interest.
16.8: Improved Goto page format for both round and rectangular smartwatch faces.
16.7: Stop map pages from pivoting when you turn telephone if the auto pivot application pages inclination is off. Format upgrades for round Moto 360 watch
16.6: Added choice to auto-turn Google Map utilizing GPS heading. Settled bug with bolt course when guide pivoted. Enhanced prefs page.
This application has no promotions.
Google Play Link: