Halfbrick Studios: Age of Zombies v1.2.5
From Halfbrick, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Monster Dash comes their newest and biggest adventure yet! Lock and load through the history of time as a tough-as-nails commando named Barry Steakfries, who is looking at nothing more than to shoot some zombies and make it back in time for a hearty dinner!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS
* Zombie-slaying shoot-em-up action, featuring tough-as-nails action hero: Barry Steakfries
* Single-player campaign with five unique time periods to play through: Feudal Japan, Prehistoric Times, Ancient Egypt, and more
* Massive boss fights, including a Zombie T-Rex!
* Bonus unlockable Survival Mode
* Online high score leaderboards and achievements
* Experience epic dual-stick shooting action, featuring the tough-as-nails, cheesy one-liner spouting hero: Barry Steakfries
* Travel through time to five unique periods in a story campaign that includes places such as Feudal Japan and Prehistoric Times.
* Fight massive bosses…like a Zombie T-Rex!
* Shoot up ninjas, mummies, cavemen, and more with a huge variety of weapons and explosives
* Take your zombie-blasting skills to the next level with a bonus survival mode
* Compete online with global high score leaderboards and achievements
Reviews for Age of Zombies:
Winner of the 2011 Playstation Network Gamers Choice Awards (Best PS3/PSP Mini) and with a Metacritic score of 83%, Age of Zombies now makes its way onto your Android device!
“Age of Zombies is a great game to have in your pocket.” 9/10 — IGN.com
“Age of Zombies goes for bigger, badder and better!” 5/5 — AppSpy.com
“Superb virtual controls guarantee precise shooting and responsive movement.” — PocketGamer.com
Halfbrick Studios is an Australian video game developer based in Brisbane, Australia. They have developed the Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride franchises.
Halfbrick Studios was founded in 2001. The studio is currently based in Brisbane, Australia and has offices in Sydney, the US and Spain. In March 2012, Halfbrick Studios acquired Onan Games for an undisclosed price. Onan is best known for Mandreel, which allows games to support iOS, Android, Flash and HTML development.
Big news, ladies and gentlemen, local co-op has now arrived in Age of Zombies!
Steakfries and Lincoln have officially joined forces, but this is not your typical two-man army. This is two one-man armies. That’s 4x as awesome! (The maths checks out.)
That means you can now play the ENTIRE game (Story & Survival) with a first-class squad of 2-4 people. We also support gamepads!
Do you have what it takes to stop the undead? As the zombies always say: two brains are better than one!