Half-Life 2: Episode One by Valve Corporation v40
Half-Life 2: Episode One is a first-person shooter video game, the first in a series of episodes that serve as the sequel for the 2004 Half-Life 2. It was developed by Valve Corporation and released on June 1, 2006. Originally called Half-Life 2: Aftermath, the game was later renamed to Episode One after Valve became confident in using an episodic structure for the game. Similar to Half-Life 2, Episode One also uses the Source game engine. The game debuted new lighting and animation technologies, as well as AI sidekick enhancements.
The game’s events take place immediately after those in Half-Life 2, in and around war-torn City 17. Episode One follows scientist Gordon Freeman and his companion Alyx Vance as they fight in humanity’s continuing struggle against the transhuman race known as the Combine. When the story begins, Gordon wakes up outside the enemy’s base of operations, the Citadel, after being left unconscious from the concluding events of Half-Life 2. During the course of the game, Gordon travels with Alyx as they attempt to evacuate the city. As the game comes to an end, Gordon and Alyx are caught in a major accident, and their fates are revealed in the sequel, Episode Two.
NOTE: Half-Life 2: Episode One for Android requires a controller to play and runs exclusively on NVIDIA SHIELD tablet.
Half-Life 2: Episode One advances one of the most critically acclaimed and best-selling action games of all time, Half-Life 2, with new story and action. In Episode One, the player will unveil new secrets of City 17, engage in award-winning physical gameplay, and interact with stunning creatures.
– A brand new episode for one of the best-selling and critically acclaimed action games of all time. Reveals new secrets.
– Incredibly advanced Artificial Intelligence powers the most sophisticated characters ever witnessed in a game.
– Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy. Explore new uses for the physics cannon.
– Powered by Source and featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, Aftermath provides amazing gameplay settings.
1. Download & Install APK.
2. Extract and Copy “com.nvidia.valvesoftware.halflife2ep1” folder to “sdcard/Android/obb/”
3. Launch the game & have fun!