Half-Life 2 by Valve Corporation v31
Half-Life 2 (stylized as HλLF-LIFE2), the sequel to Half-Life, is a first-person shooter video game and part of the Half-Life series. Developed by Valve Corporation, it was initially released on November 16, 2004, following a protracted five-year, $ 40 million development cycle, during which a substantial part of the project was leaked and distributed on the Internet
The game was developed alongside Valve’s Steam software. It introduced the Source game engine and, because of Steam, was the first single-player video game to require online product activation
NOTE: Half-Life 2 for Android requires a controller to play and runs exclusively on NVIDIA SHIELD portable and SHIELD tablet. For more information on SHIELD, please check out shield.nvidia.com
As featured in TegraZone and with over 50 Game of the Year Awards and a the highest MetaCritic score of any PC game, Half-Life 2 is one of the most celebrated and best selling games of all time.
Winner of multiple Game of the Decade Awards, Half-Life 2 offers a startling level of realism and responsiveness, opening the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him, from the physical environments to the behaviors – even the emotions – of both friends and enemies.
The player again picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling.
* Digital Actors: Experience the most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.
* Advanced AI: Friends and foes assess threats and fashion weapons from what is at hand.
* Stunning Graphics: Incredibly realistic environments and special effects.
* Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy.
Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
– Android L support
1. Download & Install APK.
2. Extract and Copy “com.nvidia.valvesoftware.halflife2” folder to “sdcard/Android/obb/”
3. Launch the game & have fun!