GTA: Liberty City Stories com.rockstargames.gtalcs
With shorter, streamlined missions designed with mobile gameplay in mind, this definitive open-world adventure has been remastered for Android with extensive graphic enhancements, rebalanced touch controls and cross platform saves.
Former trusted wise guy for the Leone family, Toni Cipriani returns home to Liberty City after spending time in hiding for killing a made man. Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring families vie for control and the town begins to self-destruct under waves of political corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking and union strikes. Deranged hit men, morally depraved tycoons, cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in the way as Toni tries to bring the city under Leone family control.
- New high resolution textures and character art
- Real time lighting and shadows
- Enhanced draw distance
- Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
- Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
- Physical controller support
- Fixed a crash some users experienced upon launching the game.