GPS Status & Toolbox v7.3.152 [Pro]
Overview: Displays GPS and sensor data: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Have you ever waited minutes to get a GPS lock? Do you often forget where your car is parked? Did you ever wonder what sensors do your android powered device have and whether they work properly?
GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quick marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (A-GPS) regularly for faster fixes. This can be extremely useful if you play augmented reality games like Ingress or Pokemon GO.
– show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– background A-GPS downloading
– removed ads
– Location: We need this to display your location and allow the app to re-download aGPS data or reset the GPS.
– Internet: Used to fetch aGPS data and display advertisements and gather anonymous usage statistics.
– Storage access: needed to export and import your waypoints in GPX/KML format
– Billing: to support buying a PRO license with in-app purchase
– Enhanced Compass calibration dialog
– Multi-window support on Android 7+
– Proper GPS,GLONASS,BEIDOU and future GALILEO support
– Signal bar is now divided into 3 parts showing GPS, GLONASS and BEIDOU sats
– UTM is now using latitude band letters
– POI color retained in Add location dialog
– Location format dependent examples in Edit location dialog
– 12h time format fixes (0:32a -> 12:32a)
– Coordinates are now right padded with 0
– Stability and speed enhancements
– A lot of new languages
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions:PRO features Unlocked