Google Text-to-speech v3.9.11 (All Versions)
Overview: Google Text-to-speech Engine powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by.
Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• … and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
• Added support for Bengali (Bangladesh), Danish, English (Australia), Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian and Mandarin (Taiwan).
• Adds 96 voices: 3 male and 3 female variations for 14 already supported languages. These voices rely on new technology that is more CPU intensive, so they are not available on all devices.
• A better voice for Indian English.
• You can now leave feedback for us in the settings menu.
This app has no advertisements