Google Camera v2.3.019 Modded For Android 4.1+
Google Camera v2.3.019 (Modded For Android 4.1+)
Overview: Google Camera snaps quick and easy photos and videos, and has creative picture modes like Photo Sphere, Lens Blur and Panorama.
• Stitch together panorama, wide angle, and fisheye photos
• Lens Blur for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field
• Photo Sphere for immersive 360º views
• Viewfinder shows whole image sensor for uncropped images (may result in a smaller viewfinder on some phones)
• Updated UI that gets out of your way and is centered on an extra large capture button
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• remote shutter control for Android Wear watches
• new Photo Sphere user interface
• performance improvements and bug fixes
• choose between 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios (big button is now optional)
• new wide angle and fisheye modes in Panorama
• timer capture available in Camera
old version v2-1 uses original libraries from
the .apk that OP posted (2.1.037).
It has only small changes to the interface (fast menus, custom
photosphere UI), but no changes to code.
New Version v2-3 has:
– new libs from camera version 2.3.019
– injected most of the code from version 2.3.019
Most FCs seem to be related to missing system dependencies, there’s
not much I can do about it.
OP posted a solution that might work for people having FCs , haven’t
tested this -> [see here] (lib.rar)
(btw, you don’t need to delete GmsCore.apk /
com.google.android.gms.apk) [see instructions -> disabling service]
(FC on startup fix)