Games • Atlantic Fleet v6
Overview: Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly struggle for control of the shipping lanes.
“Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year.”
– Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
*** 512MB RAM RECOMMENDED ***
– No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
– Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
– Unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
– Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
– 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
– Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
– 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
– 13 playable aircraft
– Submarine warfare, wolf packs and convoys
– Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
– Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
Fixed crashes during game play.
Turning off AI in Single Battle no longer breaks campaign AI.
Ships cannot bought before being available in BotA.
Fixed lighting of ships in shipyard.
Fixed several volume bugs.
- Code: Select all
» If you enjoy the app. Consider buying it, to support the developer.