Gameloft Modern Combat 5: Blackout v1.0.3b
Modern Combat 5: Blackout is a 2014 first-person shooter developed by Gameloft Bucharest and published by Gameloft. It is the fifth installment of the Modern Combat series. It was released on July 24, 2014 for the iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1.
New to Modern Combat 5 is the ability to pick a soldier class ranging from assault, heavy, sniper and recon. The game had graphical improvement over its predecessor. An internet connection is required to play the game. The campaign focuses on Phoenix( a minor character in modern combat 4 ) trying to hunt down Saunders. Each mission is about 5 minutes long, noticeably shorter than previous entries in the series.
Step into the action as the latest instalment in the best FPS series raises the bar for shooter games once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads in dynamic multiplayer warfare!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE CLASS
– 4 customisable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
– Find the play style the suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, or Sniper
– Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
– Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
– Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
– Individual and Squad leaderboards
– Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
UNIFIED GAME PROGRESSION
– Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
– Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
– Customise the perfect weapon using a host of attachments and jump straight into the action
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
– Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
– Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real FPS adrenaline rush
– Flawless graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a shooter game
HIGHLY CUSTOMISABLE CONTROLS
– Intuitive, highly customisable controls so you can play the game just the way you want
– “It plays as good as it looks.” – IGN
– “Amps everything up to the next level.” – 148Apps
– “Sharp controls, impressive graphics.” – Pocket Gamer
This update addresses several issues reported by users:
Added an extra GFX option for high-end devices (may require an app restart for the option to appear)
Fixed a transparency issue on certain devices on the Chapter 6 map (“”Rooftop,”” in multiplayer)
Improved aiming sensitivity when using a controller
Other minor fixes
We will address other user issues in future updates.
1. Download & Install APK.
2. Extract and Copy “com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM” folder to “sdcard/Android/obb/”
3. Copy patch.10225.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM.obb to ‘sdcard/Android/obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM’ folder
4. Launch the game & have fun!
*IMPORTANT* Modern Combat 5 requires an Internet connection.