Galaxy Bowling 3D by Jason Allen v8.35
Galaxy Bowl is a 3D bowling game with 11 modes, realistic physics, 4 player local multiplayer, dozens of balls, online leaderboards, and planet-loads of fun!
* Fun pick up and play gameplay. Touch to position the ball, and then swipe your finger to roll it. Tilt or swipe your finger to add spin.
* 100 pin challenge, iron pin, and spares mode!
* Candlepin, Duckpin, Five Pin, Skittles, and Nine Pin bowling variations! These have new pin types, balls, rules, and challenges.
* Beautiful 3D graphics. Reflective lanes and shiny bowling balls look great on any device.
* Online leaderboards.
Unlock new planet-themed balls, conquer challenging achievements, and complete your voyage of the solar system.
Can you reach Pluto?
Galaxy Bowl includes:
TEN PIN BOWLING
One of the most popular bowling games in the world today. Score strikes, spares, and turkeys.
PICK UP SPARES
Practice challenging spares. Clear stages to unlock new balls.
ONE HUNDRED PINS
Knock down as many pins as you can in 5 throws at a rack of 100 pins!
Invented in 1880. Candlepin bowling offers a great challenge. Candlepins are thin skittles that bounce and spin unpredictably when struck. Pins aren’t cleared between rounds allowing you to knock them into still upright pins.
FIVE PIN BOWLING
Invented in 1904 in Canada. In 5 pin, each pin is worth different point values. Spares are strategic attempts to hit the most valuable pins. A perfect game is 450 points!
NINE PIN (GERMAN BOWLING)
Invented in medieval Germany, 9 pin is what most later bowling games are based on. Nine pins are arranged in a diamond shape with a “kingpin” in the middle. Knocking all the pins over earns 9 points. Knocking all the pins over but the kingpin earns 12!
LONG ALLEY SKITTLES
Knock over pins by throwing a barrel-shaped ‘cheese’! To score points, you first have to knock over the kingpin. It’s tricky to master when the ball bounces unpredictably!
Invented in 1904 in New England. Duck pin uses the nearly the same rules as 10 pin, but allows 3 rounds to knock over all the pins. The ball and pins are smaller making precision very important to score well!
Iron pin is the same as normal bowling but one random pin is much heavier than the others. Careful consideration has to be made on how to knock over the heavy pin while also clearing the normal ones.
Bowling on a shuffleboard table! Knock over the pins with a weighted puck.
WEST COUNTY SKITTLES
Traditional skittles game that has been played in British pubs for centuries.
– Fixed missing multiplayer continue button.
– Fixed candlepin switching too quickly.
– Balls will change color based on the active player.
– Added 3 new modes: West County Skittles, Long Alley Skittles, and Shuffle Bowling
– Improved 100 pins mode.
– Removed side-motion in all modes.
– Updated game select UI (so.. many.. choices…)
– Improved physics accuracy by about a factor of 10.
– Optimized textures, music, and sounds.
– Fixed ball textures.