Full Screen Maps v2.36
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: Show and edit maps based on Google Maps data in full screen mode or in immersive mode (when supported) without any object to interfere
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
– easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
– address search function
– support all the gesture from google maps
– from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
– options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
– one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
– support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices
– 4 languages available: english, spanish, french, portuguese
New default folder menu in the settings for the images files
This app has no advertisements