Four In A Line Free
26 June 2017
4.1 and up
Four In A Line Free (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row) is the classic travel game, where you have to find those elusive 4 pieces in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, before your opponent does. Beware! In trying to create your own line of 4 you may accidentally give your opponent one! This universally popular casual game is built with the same high quality as the rest of our games.
(also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
– 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
– Achievements and Leaderboards (via Google+) – Android 2.2+ only
– 2 player hot-seat
– 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
– User stats against each level
– Undo & Hints
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
- 1.552: Fixes a possible crash on exit
Download & Instructions