Fake GPS Location v4.7
Overview: Fake Gps location so you can post on any app, website or service that uses your phone’s locations. The app will overwrite your current location elegantly and the third party apps will think you are in Paris under the Eifel Tower or in New York on Times Square!
You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can’t locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures for Instagram™ or for Facebook™? No problem, use our app!
Make sure to DISABLE HIGH ACCURACY LOCATION SETTINGS and leave “GPS only” enabled for best results!
On Samsung this will be called GPS Only on vanilla Android “Device only”.
More features of the pro app:
– Settings – change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, hide the icon from status bar
– Move around a location in a radius
– Better user interface
– Better spoofing
– Root support
Now with Tasker integration.
How to use:
– Choose your faked location and press play and the app will insert the Fake GPS location into your android phone.
Is your device Rooted? If yes you can use the Fake GPS with some apps as root without mock locations needed to be enabled :
Important: as of Kitkat Android 4.4 and ABOVE the system folder is system/priv-app/ and the installed APK folder might not be /mnt/asec/ depending on the device
This is not a tutorial, it is one way of many on how to move the app!
1. Copy pkg.apk (or base.apk on some devices) in /mnt/asec/ (on some devices under data/app) to SDCard and rename it ‘com.incorporateapps.fakepgs-1.apk’ and move it to system/app or system/priv-app on 4.4+ above, remove the whole old app package folder from /mnt/asec or data/app and then reboot.
Make sure in ES File Explorer Root Explorer is enabled and Mount R/W is on RW!!!!
If you get a “parse error” make sure to change the permission to 777 and change the owner to system and reboot or Google how to move mnt/asec apps to system/app
Parse errors when moved as system app example fix:
Paid apps are encrypted under /mnt/asec, but on some devices the app might be under /data/app (or search for the package via the explorer search)! Contact us to assist you if need be!
FAQ Tasker (Example is lat 18.89768D long: -55.0365D) :
Create a new task and add Action -> Misc -> Send Intent
– Action: com.incorporateapps.fakegps.ENGAGE (to Stop add a new task and use com.incorporateapps.fakegps.STOP)
– enter 1st extra: lat:18.89768D
– enter 2nd extra: lng:-55.0365D
the “D” at the end is important so add it!
– Target: Service
– Internet – to display the map view
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
Make sure to check our other apps via the more by developer button – we have plenty!
Always uninstall before updating if moved as system app otherwise the app will not work properly!
– removed some prompt dialogs
– Android M 6.0 Marshmallow support
German translation (deutsche Übersetzung)
– stop button on status bar
– speed settings
– hide icon as requested
– Tasker integration, read the description
-New setting – update interval user adjustable for better hacking on certain apps…
– No mock locations required if used on root and used as system/app
This app has no advertisements
You Might Also Like
Tags: apk fake gps, fake gps 6.0, fake gps apk, fake gps pri, fake gps pro, fake gps spoof, fakegps pro, fakegps v4.7, fakegps.apk, gps fake apk, gps fake pro, gps spoof apk, gps status apk, gps status pro, mock gps pro, spoof pro.apk, text copy .apk