Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go v1.3 [Patched]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can’t locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures and change your GPS on the fly? No problem, use our app!
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered.
Modes of operation
– Expert mode
– No root mode for better spoofing (6.0 and above only for now)
– Fake GPS Joystick
– Automated movement around location in a radius
– Automated altitude
– Settings – change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, spoofing and much more
– Better spoofing
– Root support for mock location disabled
– Tasker app integration along with adb shell commands for routes and joystick (more on the FAQ page)
– Fake GPS Go Routes
How to use:
1. Move the map and use the centre/crosshair icon to start a single location
2. Long press on the map to add Waypoints for Routing
3. Use the built in Fake GPS Joystick (fly GPS mode)
Please note that we will not be answering questions within the Review section of the app – if you need support, please read the help url and use the support email for further assistance.
– Internet – to display the map view on the Go
– Write/Read from SD Card – for the export/import of favourites and history /coming soon/
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
Translated into english and german.
Important: please remove and reinstall the app if moved as system before the update and disable “auto updates” otherwise you will have two instances – one in data and one in system
-optimised No-Root Mode after the March Security Updates
-expert mode/system mode
-Tasker and ADB automation for the routes,please check FAQ
-fused location service disabling without root (system app)
-fixed fly gps joystick on some devices
-joystick and routes
This app has no advertisements