Fake GPS Controller Pro v2.0
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: This app is intended to aid in testing & development of GPS related apps, but can also be useful in a variety of other situations.
This app is intended to aid in testing & development of GPS related apps, but can also be useful in a variety of other situations. For example, if your GPS readings are inaccurate this app can help workaround that. Or, it can be used to save battery life without completely disabling your Location settings.
– Fake, mock, or spoof your GPS coordinates to any location.
– Simple, intuitive user interface with integrated map and search.
– The best spoofing algorithm in existence.
Many additional features such as:
– Customizable GPS parameters.
– Support for rooted device & mock location disabled.
– Simulated walking mode
1. Tap the map once at your desired location and then click the “Play” button to start spoofing.
2. For best results set Location mode to DEVICE ONLY and disable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning.
– Added optional GPS status overlay.
– Reworked the Settings screen and refactored mocking into 3 distinct modes: Basic, Advanced, and Expert.
– Now runs as a “foreground” service. This may help prevent Android from prematurely killing the service if the device is running low on memory.
– Improved overall usability
– Added a Help screen
– Improved compatibility with Android 6.0+
– Added fix that may help /w rubber banding on some devices
This app has no advertisements