F-Stop Media Gallery v4.8.0b1 [Pro]
Overview: You love to take pictures but you also like to edit and share them with friends. However, with 100s or even 1000s of photos scattered throughout your device, how can you find the right one quickly?
F-Stop Media Gallery solves this problem by using professional features such as tags, ratings, albums, smart albums, favorites and places. F-Stop also includes integrated search functionality that provides instant results based on tag or filename and the ability to read and write (PRO) metadata such as tags and ratings directly to your images.
“F-Stop Media Gallery is still one of my favorite apps, and earns its place on my “best of” list once again in 2014.” — Editor at Android Central
“[F-Stop Media Gallery is] probably my overall favorite app of 2013.” — Editor at Android Central
“A fierce competitor in the image gallery space…” — Appstorm.net
“We Recommend: F-Stop — An Enhanced Media Gallery” — Androidpipe.com
/// MAIN FEATURES
• Find your images fast with instant search results and lightning fast browsing
• Locate your images with an integrated Google maps experience
• Organize and view using folders, nested folders (PRO), standard albums, smart albums, nested albums (PRO), tags, ratings, favorites, and videos
• Save tags and ratings directly into JPG images and/or write sidecar files (PRO)
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Access your favorite folders, tags, albums or ratings directly on the navigation drawer with Quick links
• Exclude folders easily to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
• Hide media from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with many transitions
• Go fullscreen with immersive mode (Kit Kat+ users).
☆ Support for file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices including the S5 and some Xperia devices.
– Added ability to pick multiple images from third party apps
– Added print functionality from image viewer
– Added native video player
– Increased speed when showing new images
– Added case insensitive filtering
– Album/Tag/Rating/Bookmark cover image now follows sort type
– Fixed fast scroll text formatting
– Fixed issue if you delete all images in image viewer, you could still see items in info panel
– GIF playback improved again
– Fixed issue with forgotten nested folder history on orientation change
– Fixed issue when deleting images on adopted storage
– Fixed custom sort order issue
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions:PRO features Unlocked | Drive cloud work | Location Maps work