Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO v10.4.2
The only personal trainer you’ll ever need fits right in your pocket. Whether you’re running, cycling, walking, kayaking, or something completely different, we keep you motivated, and most importantly – keep what you’re doing fun.
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts – all from one simple app. Join more than 23 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
– Track almost any distance-based sport and view duration, speed, distance, calories and more
– Get audio feedback at regular intervals
– Enter indoor workouts manually
– Track your heart rate (works with BTLE, BT and ANT+ heart rate monitors)
– Keep a full training diary
– View daily training volume
– View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
– Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
– Choose from 3 interval training programs or create your own with time & distance intervals
– Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
– Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
– Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
– Race against a friend’s personal best performance
– Share results and workouts on Facebook and Google+
AND MUCH MORE
– Workout photos, #hashtags, tagging of friends, low power mode, pedometer, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
– Minor improvements and bug fixes.