ECG Pro – Cases / Compendiums v1.1 [Patched]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: For students and practitioners who wish to strengthen their ECG-reading capabilities, ECG gives you an effective way to immerse yourself in a wide range of ECG patterns and interact with them as if these were your own patients.
Over 322,000 users are using ECG Pro to learn and sharpen electrocardiography knowledge and skills! They are medical students and teachers, primary healthcare providers, physicians, practitioners, and nurses. Join them today to get your ECG knowledge refresh.
ECG Pro provides a rich collection of real 12-lead ECG cases you can use to develop your electrocardiography knowledge and interpretation skills. Each case is identified with a brief description. Select a case and you can choose either Play mode, which shows you the ECG telemetry as you’d see it on a monitor in real time, with beeps for heartbeats, or Read mode, which gives you the printed ECG tracing to interpret. You can choose cases by category or search for them by name. You can also bookmark cases and return to them later.
For students and practitioners who wish to strengthen their ECG-reading capabilities, ECG gives you an effective way to immerse yourself in a wide range of ECG patterns and interact with them as if these were your own patients.
App Contents –
1) 2000+ abnormal real world 12 lead ECG cases in raw data (In-App-Purchase needed for advanced ones)
2) Each case has professional interpretation and measurement
3) They cover 50+ common ECG findings
1) Browse ECG cases by findings like “Atrial Flutter”, “Escape Rhythm” and more
2) Search for whatever you want to learn, like “Flat T wave”
3) Dynamically play each case in monitoring mode (with beeping sound)
4) Display leads in 12 x 1, 6 x 2, 4 x 3 layout
5) Each case has 12 template views with P / QRS / T waves identified
1) All cases are stored in raw data (sample rate is 500 points per second), not static images, so you can look into very detailed waves in pixels
2) You should already have basic knowledge of ECG interpretation, and you use the cases to build a solid cardiology foundation
Copyright Statement –
We (http://www.ecgcases.co) collected and processed these 2000+ ECG case data over 2 years since 2012, with thousands of hours of hard work behind. All of the data are original and genuine from cooperated clinics. They are copyright protected by DMCA for “ECG Pro” internal usage only. Please request permission from [email protected] before you use them otherwise. Thanks.
#1: Real-time Heartbeat sound and rate
#2: “N SV V” and RR intervals are marked on strips in both PLAY and READ modes
#3: Long press on each case to preview the rhythm
#4: Hide cases that you already learned
#5: ECG clinical interpretation with videos
#6: Share ECG reports on Facebook, Twitter with your signature on them
This app has no advertisements