Doom and Destiny Advanced hb.doom_and_destiny_advanced
Fight against Solomon Steel, the evil businessman, while he tries to conquer the universe with his ruthless startup! Get involved with the development of the game, experience glitches as never before and create with us the game of YOUR dreams!
WHAT IS DOOM & DESTINY ADVANCED?
Do&De Adv is the sequel, prequel and reboot of Doom & Destiny. It features a huge world map, awesome action-packed turn base combat, crazy party customization, cross-platform multiplayer, talkative characters, secrets, gags, nerdy jokes and an ever-expanding storyline!
WAIT WHAT? SEQUEL, PREQUEL AND REBOOT?
Oh yes! It’s a “sequel” because it’s the second installment of the “Doom and Destiny series”. It’s a “prequel” because it’s set in a timeline preceding the events of Doom & Destiny, BUT it’s also a “reboot” because while using the same premise and the four main characters, it tells a brand new story set in a different timeline and even dimension than Doom & Destiny.
WHAT ABOUT UPDATES?
Doom & Destiny Advanced is constantly updated with EXTRA FREE CONTENT!
The plot will grow and expand! Missions, side-quests and adventures will be added on a monthly basis!
Your feedback will help us improve the gameplay and craft a great rpg, YOUR rpg!
THAT’S AWESOME, BUT WHAT’S IN DO&DE ADVANCED?
- 15 hours of brand new comical and ever-expanding storyline!
- Huge world to explore filled with secrets, fun lore and crazy monsters!
- Full freedom of hero’s stats customization at each level up!
- 15 Classes (and more to come!) to change the role of each nerd: from wizard to sorcerer, from thief to cook!
- 22 Cosplays! Change your hero’s outfit!
- Dynamic turn based combat with mid turn reaction and counter attacks!
- 150+ Special Powers!
- 200+ Mean Monsters!
- 500+ Locations!
- 60.000+ Words of Text!
- Online cross-platform PvP and Co-op! Summon your friends’s party to fight with or against them!
- Burp into noblemen’s face and blow-up chickens!
- Nerds never die 😀
- Added player ranks to multiplayer features, works like single-player levels but you gain xp by playing online battles. Rank is shown pretty much everywhere your name is shown.
- Fixed a bug that could slow you down if you push the Safe and get hit by a Minigun.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t re-enter the password if you did reset it.