Chrooma Keyboard- Emoji PRO v3.0 Apk
Overview: A lightweight, fast keyboard that adapts itself to the app you are using, giving you a pleasant chromatic feeling.
– ★ Swipe writing ★
– Resizable Keyboard
– Supports STANDARD (English, Italian, Spanish, and so forth ) and INDIC dialects (more than 60 dialects).
– Night mode (change consequently shading tonality as indicated by the surrounding light).
– Choose between a slope palette or the level shading.
– A tons of emoji
– Supports all gadgets
– Remove change dialect catch (alternative).
– Remove dialect name on the spacebar(option).
– Custom shading picking for application.
– Customizable long squeeze span.
– Inverted topic (shading letter, dark/white foundation).
– Amoled Theme
– Long press to image on fundamental console page(option).
– Number row(option).
Much lighter than each default console, look at it! 😉
INDIC SUPPORT :
– Assamese Keyboard (অসমীয়া) – Inscript, Transliteration
– Arabic Keyboard (العَرَبِيةُ)
– Bengali/Bangla Keyboard (বাংলা) – Probhat, Avro, Inscript, Compact
– Burmese Keyboard (ဗမာ)/Myanmar – xkb
– Gujarati Keyboard (ગુજરાતી) – Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration
– Hindi Keyboard (हिन्दी) – Inscript, Transliteration
– Kannada Keyboard (ಕನ್ನಡ) – Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration (Baraha), Compact, Anysoft
– Kashmiri Keyboard (کأشُر) – Inscript, Transliteration
– Malayalam Keyboard (മലയാളം) – Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration (Mozhi), Swanalekha
– Manipuri Keyboard/Methei Keyboard (মৈতৈলোন্) – Inscript
– Maithili Keyboard (मैथिली) – Inscript
– Marathi Keyboard (मराठी) – Transliteration
– Mon Keyboard (ဘာသာ မန်;)
– Nepali Keyboard (नेपाली) – Phonetic, Traditional, Transliteration, Inscript
– Oriya Keyboard (ଓଡ଼ିଆ) – Inscript, Transliteration, Lekhani
– Punjabi/Gurmukhi Keyboard (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) – Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration
– Sanskrit Keyboard (संस्कृत) – Transliteration
– Santali Keyboard-(संताली) – Inscript (Devanagari script)
– Sinhala Keyboard/Sinhalese (සිංහල) – Transliteration
– Tamil Keyboard (தமிழ்) – Tamil 99, Inscript, Phonetic, Compact, Transliteration
– Telugu Keyboard (తెలుగు) – Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration, KaChaTaThaPa, Compact
– Urdu Keyboard (اردو) – Transliteration
Authorized under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “Permit”);
you may not utilize this record aside from in consistence with the License.
You may acquire a duplicate of the License at
Unless required by pertinent law or consented to in composing, programming
dispersed under the License is circulated on an “AS Seems to be” BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or suggested.
See the License for the particular dialect representing consents and
restrictions under the License.
Rendition 3.0 BETA!
– Text recommendation and expectation moved forward
– Gesture change
– New settings
– Emoji page restyle
– New emojis
– ACTION ROW put everything on this adjustable line
– Double delay spacebar to choose the content
– Swipe to best on erase to erase all
– Swipe to left on erase to erase word
– Drag on spacebar to move the cursor
– Swipe on spacebar to empower one hand mode
– Custom content shading on the console
– Custom motion trail shading
– Two new console styles with key outskirts
– Bug fix
This application has no notices.
Google Play Link: